.jpg)
What a shame that this blog entry is going to be a rant, but I need one. Maybe its because I have been at home sick with a dose of Bronchitis that has driven my tolerance factor down to zero. I didn't have any today that for sure.
Right, on with the rant. I needed to take my library books to the library today, they were due. I haven't poked my nose outside my house for nearly two days, so an airing to the library was probably what the doctor ordered.
The Library. What a mad house, well the car park was anyway. I drove around and around four times, not a parking space to be seen. What do I see? As I cruised past the window in the RSA next door I spotted the grey-haired fraternity sitting in mass having a meeting. The mystery of the of the completely full car park was solved. Dear lord! You would think old people would stay at home on a wet day and keep warm, but no!
Eventually I spotted an old duck reversing her car out of a spot, so I finally got a parking space. As law would have it, it's pouring with rain and I'm completely over the other side of the car park from the library. Just what a woman who has been sick for two days needs, to be wet!
If my library books hadn't been due today, I wouldn't have bothered! So the PC brigade will probably shoot me for this entry, yeah I know, old people have the same rights as everyone else, blah blah blah, but I needed to rant!
1 comment:
The PC brigade will not be happy but i say you go girl rant away.
Post a Comment